Wednesday 20 July 2011

Fuchsias

Miss California
The cuttings I took from the plants I bought at the garden centre at the beginning of the season are hopefully going to flower next month and some I have made into mini standards so I will post some pictures of these soon but in the meantime the main plants, which were under £2 a pot are now starting to flower in abundance and I have to admit that my favourite is Miss California now that it has just opened up followed closely by Bella Rosella and Dollar Princess (at the moment!)  That may change when some of the others open up!
Bella Rosella

Eva Boerg

Dollar Princess

Display

Frosted Flame

Happy Wedding Day

Madeline Sweeney

Torville and Dean

Southgate

Genii
 Genii was not one of the ones I bought at the beginning of the season but was purchased half dead from Homebase at 99p.  I nurtured it and it is doing well.
Shrimp Cocktail

1 comment: