Thursday 8 November 2012

SAMSUNG GALAXY SIII

Well what do you know!  I have been trundling along with my old mobile phone now for 4 years, yes 4 years!!   When you gonna get a new phone mum my children kept saying to me.  Oh I'm ok as long as I can ring the landlines for free on my contract I don't mind.  But mum they would say you can get much more. 

  Now I'm sure if the kids had been living at home I would have got one sooner.  THEY know the latest technology and all the time they were with me we had the latest gadgets but matters went progressively downhill when they moved out and I am beginning to realise now why,  when we were younger, the older generation were called old fogies!   Now I was very happy with my Nokia N95 - brilliant phone but I was amazed by just how far things have progressed in just 4 years. 

BINGO! I now have a Samsung Galaxy SIII.  No not an Iphone, an android.  Much bigger screen, more  practical and  more suitable for the older generation who need to be able to SEE what they are looking at through eyes that are maybe not quite so good as they used to be.   

So I am a very happy person at the moment, downloading all the free "apps", taking pics and videos and listening to my favourite music and watching the latest catchups on tv on my SIII in the comfort of my car whilst waiting for my elderly mother to finish her shopping in the supermarket. 

And here it is ..........................


No comments:

Post a Comment